Browse our collection of the best recipes for cookies, cakes, cup-cakes, pies and more desserts made with pure Al Osra Sugar
Prep Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 30min
1. Heat oven to 190.556 ℃
2. Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
3. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
Prep Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 14min
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ℃ and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1¼ cups cake flour, 1¼ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda and ½ tsp salt. Set flour mix aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat two eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
4. Add ¾-cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
5. Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
6. Reduce mixer speed to medium/low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture, mixing until incorporated. Add half of the buttermilk and mix until incorporated. Repeat with remaining flour and buttermilk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl as needed. The batter will be thin.
7. Pour batter into a lined muffin pan. Fill to about ½ full (Do-Not overfill)
8. Bake for 12 -14 minutes at 176 °C or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove. Once the cupcakes are cooled to room temp, pipe on the frosting.
Prep Time: 35min
Cooking Time: 35min
1. Preheat oven to 190 ℃.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
3. Add the egg, milk, and butter, stirring only enough to dampen the flour; the batter should not be smooth.
4. Spoon into the muffin pans, filling each cup about two-thirds full.
5. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes each.