For preparing the cake
2 1/2 cups of multipurpose flour
2 cups of ALOSRA white sugar
2 tbp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1 tbs vanilla
1 cup small chocolate chips
For the sauce:
3/4 cup ALOSRA powdered sugar
2 tbs milk
130g melted white chocolate cooled to room temperature
200g melted chocolate cooled to room temperature
1/2 cup cream
To prepare the sauce:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and cover a circular cake pan with wax paper.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt with a whisk.
- Mix milk, water, oil, vanilla and eggs in a bowl until well combines.
- Create a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the milk mixture. Mix well.
- Add in the chocolate chips and fold using a spatula.
- Pour the cake batter in the pan and bake it for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and pour the cream over it. Mix well.
- Melt the white chocolate in a water bath and leave it to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar with milk than add the melted white chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate over the cake then pour the white chocolate.