1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 tbs ALOSRA sugar (white)
A dash of salt
3 tsp baking powder
green food coloring
- Mix all the ingredients together except the butter
- Leave the batter for 5 minutes or until the pan is heated.
- Grease the pan with butter (approximately 1/2- 1 tsp.)
- Pour a little of the butter in the pan (around 1 scoop of a soup spoon)
- Flip the pan cake to the other side when small bubbles begin to appear and its color from the bottom starts to turn blond.
- Pan cakes are presented with chocolate or syrup or any type of fruit.