200 ml liquid milk
200 ml whipping cream
1/2 tsp gelatin powder
1/2 cup ALOSRA white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
300g fresh strawberries, washed and chopped
2 tbs cold water
- Melt the gelatin in the two tbs of cold water and leave them aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a pot on low heat, put 1/4 cup of sugar with the milk and cream.
- Mix the ingredients well until the sugar melts and remove the pot before boiling.
- Add vanilla extract to the milk mixture then add the gelatin and mix.
- Make sure the gelatin has melted and pour the mixture in serving cup and leave part of the mixture aside to make cups with multiple layers.
- Put the cups in the refrigerator for almost 4 hours until the Panna Cotta solidifies.
- For preparing strawberry sauce: put the strawberry pieces in a pot over medium heat with 1/4 cup sugar and some water enough to submerge the strawberries.
- Remove the pot from the stove before reaching boiling point and put the mixture in an electronic mixer.
- Mix well until you get a liquid sauce.
- Let the sauce cool and pour half the amount over the prepared cups of Pinna Cotta and return them to the refrigerator until the strawberry sauce condenses a little.
- Repeat the pouring of the Pinna Cotta mixture over the strawberry mixture and wait until the layer solidifies in the refrigerator.
- Finally, add the remainder of the strawberry sauce over the solid Pinna Cotta layer.
- Put the ready cups in the refrigerator and garnish them with slices of strawberry before presentation.