1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup dark cocoa
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
A dazzle of salt
1 cup ALOSRA brown sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup warm water with an added 1 tbs of instant coffee
1/2 cup oil
For the chocolate sauce
1/2 cup chocolate pieces
1/2 cup cream
1 tsp butter
1/4 tsp vanilla
For making Chocolate sauce
- Heat the oven to 179 degrees celsius and fix the wire oven rack in the middle
- Line a round pan with butter and cocoa.
- Sieve the flour with the salt and baking powder in a bowl and set them aside.
- In another bowl, whip the eggs well with sugar and oil then add the water while beating with medium speed.
- the flour mixture is added gradually to the liquids mixture.
- Pour the batter in the pan and add chopped untoasted hazelnuts or any other type of nuts as desired and bake for 35 minutes.
1. The cream is heated then added to the chocolate pieces and butter then the vanilla is added and mixed well.